Monday, November 10, 2008

I neds to say things to peeples. A speshal note from Elroy the dog






Hi. I'm Elroy the dog. I've been the dog in this familee for a long long long time. Like all my doglife. Which is long. You can tell cause I gots white in my dogface. That means "old".

Im an extreemle talented dog. I can type on the compooter, evne tho i lack things. LIke thumbes. I have a dogsisiter, her name is Maggee. I didn't used to have magee, but I do now. She is okay, but she can't type...hahahahhahahahahahahah. Plus, she's dum.

I have a really big problim. Mom and dad brought home small bugs. Not really bugs, but they look like bugs that are realli realli big. They cry. Mom and dad spend way too much times with thems, which means I don't go for walks anymore. This makes me sad. And angree. Mostly sad.

These bugs are steange. They smell. I think i'm greatly confuseesed.

Peeples kep using the woreds "babee". THat's ME! I is babies! I've been the babee for a realli long time. Like my whole life. I don't know if these new "babees" and me will bee frends. Majik eight ball for dogs edition says "outluk not lookee so good".

Dad is coming! He luks mad that I'm typing on his compooter. Gotta run!

No comments: