Monday, February 23, 2009

Wow!

Categorize this under amazing and shocking... daddy and I woke up this morning On. Our. Own. No crying. No screaming. (from us or the babes). Granted, we were up for feedings at 11:30 and 3am. But even so we are usually awakened again by someone's hysteria by 5 or 6. Not today! And here's the even crazier part: I went into the nursery and they were BOTH AWAKE! Just lying there contentedly cooing and playing! What? Whose babies are these? I had heard of this happening, but MY babies were doing this???
Crossing fingers for a repeat, yet if the last 3 months have taught me anything, it's that repeats don't come in a row. Especially the ones you are hoping for.

2 comments:

cindy said...

I hope they weren't cooing and playing while swaddling clothes were suffocating their faces! :)

Anonymous said...

So sweet! I love when that happens.