Friday, March 26, 2010

Nolan's First Haircut

The boy got his haircut for the first time. I wasn't expecting this to be something I really thought was neat, but I did. We took him to a barber that I used to go to when I was a teenager. Same barbers and everything. They didn't remember me. I've at least doubled the level of cool I had from the late 80s/early 90s, so I forgive them.

Anyway, Nolan was a shaggy hippie mess of hair. We were worried about how he'd do. Would he cry? Have a tantrum? Squirm around?

Turns out, none of the above. They put him up on the chair, gave him a sucker and paid attention to him. Turns out, all he needs to be good is to be the center of attention all the time. I'm sure this isn't a bad omen. Anyway, here's the pictures from the event:








It was pretty amazing how different he looked!

No comments: