Saturday, July 11, 2009

I is a Nolan, and I has new trix!

Hallow. I is a Nolen. I am a boye. I alsos has a seester. She iz a lillie -- she is not boy becuz she broke her boyepart off.

I is all babye. I eet like baybe, and i talk like baybe. One time waye bak like 2 dayz agos i used to slep like baybe.

I stoped dooing that. Hahahahahaha!

Herez whats i dos nows... I goes to sleeps after mah bottlez. thats tha wahe I alawyz dids it beforee toos. But nows, at least for the past twoe dazy, I cry at 8:30 and then barf a lot so mah momma and dadda come in and change mah sheets and play withe mee agains! Is soofunne! I laufffs! And barfes!

I dunt think i is sicks or nothings. I just barfes at nights and cryes. Daddie goes outs of townes tomorrowes for a week. Maybes i will keeps barfings and torture mommies.


i is a funnie boe! hehahhahaha

No comments: