Thursday, January 1, 2009

I has a stories to tells you!



Hai, I'm Lilly. I is ate weks old. Mah daddy dusent no i can type, mostlee bekaus i cant talk words.

I is just a babie. I has cheezeburger in the bottle, then playes, then sleeps. Soemtimes poop. OK, I poop. So does u -- dont juge.

Mah dad put mah diapr on one day, and it didnt fit right or sumeting. I pooped (like u do) and sumhow poop got on mah back and mah outfit that mommie piked just for me!

Dad changed me. Or "changed" me I shuld say. Note to stoopied dad, onesies can go off me if you pull DOWNE on them, u dunt has to pull them overs my hed.

In fack, ples don't pull them overs my hed again when i just got poop on my onesie.

So there I was; (<---semicolon -- advanced for an ate week old!) naked on the changing table with a big glombs of poop on my hed. ON MAH HED! Dad started yelling for momes, because moms can fixee anything. Moms came in and just started laffing at me! LAFFING! I has poops on mah heds! Big blobs of poops! ON MAH HEDS!

Moms put me in my swimming pool. Here is picktures


As you can sees, (if you're not stopid like my dads who didn't pull my onesie off rites), I'm a little confoosed. But galds to have that poops off my heds.



I was not totally happie about any of this.
Note to other momes and dadds. Dunt be stoopid about onesies. Babies poop, sometimes we poops a lot. Sometimes that poops comes out of the diapers, which is almost ceratains a products liabilities issues, but what do I know about thats? I'm only ate weks olds. Whens poops gets on the clothes, go DOWNS when pullings them off ur babbies, not UPS!
Stoopids

No comments: